Saturday, October 02, 2004

Raining Again

Well, I had a whole new post composed, but I made a wrong choice and blew the whole thing. I'm too lazy to do the whole thing over today, so I'll content myself with this. I do notice that this editor is just like any other web page editor. You can change the color of the text, resize it, link to another site, even post a picture, it appears, although it was while I was trying to do that that I blew my first composition today. I'll have to work on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a little problem finding the "comment" to click on.Finally found it.
Enjoyed the monthly update, although I don't share your and Dickie's love of squirrels. Well, yes, I will admit that they can be entertaining to watch. My grandson, Luke, and I like to watch them in winter time from the picture window as they leap from the red bud tree to the maple. BUT I don't appreciate what they're doing right now - digging up my lettuce seedlings and disturbing the strawberry runners. So far this year I have relocated 62 - 7 the last 4 days since we came back from a week in Colorado Springs visiting daughter Miriam. Before we left I thought the population had settled down to a manageable number. Don't know where they've come from, but this morning when I went out for the newspaper I counted 10 on our front lawn and the neighbor's across the street. That's too many!
Anyway, glad you made it safely across country. We're going to Richmond for a few days the middle of November. Steve is interviewing tomorrow in San Diego. Hope he get's the job. Love, Milt

Blog Archive

Contributors